Mortar Net Solutions is offering 20 financial need-based scholarships in July of 2020. The national program is intended to give interested individuals an opportunity to enroll in a masonry apprentice training program at the early stages of their career and is open to union and non-union facility’s for qualifying individuals. Scholarships will be awarded at the annual National Masonry Instructors Association Annual Summer Conference in Myrtle Beach on July 7, 2020.
- Instructor must be a member of the National Masonry Instructors Association (dues are $50.00 per year). Membership Form
- Student must have at least one year remaining as an apprentice in order to be eligible.
- Scholarship is payable to the training facility as a 501c3 payment.
- Tools awarded to the student become property of the student.
- Student selection will be made by instructors and sponsors of the scholarship.