Mortar Net Solutions’ Mason Apprentice Scholarship program offers financial need-based scholarships to masonry apprentices early in their career. Along with tuition money, a tool bag filled with industry tools is given to the awarded student to help propel them further in their career.
This year we’re awarding 30 scholarships to deserving recipients!
- Instructor must be a member of the National Masonry Instructors Association (dues are $50.00 per year). Membership Form
- Student must have at least one year remaining as an apprentice in order to be eligible.
- Scholarship is payable to the training facility as a 501c3 payment.
- Tools awarded to the student become property of the student.
- Student selection will be made by Mortar Net.
Please fill out the form below to enter a student to be considered as a 2021 recipient!