MortarFlash™ | 20-Mil PVC Flashing
MortarFlash™ 20-Mil PVC is a non-reinforced polyvinyl chloride (PVC) thru-wall flashing membrane designed for use as a low-cost alternative in concealed flashing applications.
When the use of prefabricated accessories is not feasible, MortarFlash™ 20-Mil PVC can be used to create inside and outside corners.
- Size Options: Available in 12″, 16″, 18″, and 24″ x 150′ rolls
- Color: Black
- Durability: Resistant to tears and punctures
- Elasticity: High elasticity provides resistance for building movement
- Elastomeric Properties: Offers the flexibility needed for various applications
- Cost Effective: Provides an economical alternative to copper and stainless steel
- Recommended Flashing Accessories: WallDefender, drip edge, and termination bars.
Sizes and Packaging
|THICKNESS||ROLL HEIGHT||ROLL LENGTH||ROLLS/PALLET||SF/ROLL||SF/PALLET|
Available Flashing Components
- Economical mortar dropping collection device
- Available in 3/8″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″ thickness
- PVC – 1/8″ thick, UV stabilized
- Stainless Steel – 16 gauge
- Stainless Steel w/ lip – 16 gauge
- Stainless Steel – 28 gauge
- Available in 1-1/2″, 3″, and 4″
- Pre-formed Outside 90°
- Adjustable 325° to 22°