LathNet™ | The Patented Drainage Plane and Metal Lath System for Adhered Masonry Veneers
Designed for use with stucco, thin brick, stone and other types of adhered masonry
2015 Architectural Record Products Winner
LathNet is a metal lath and drainage plane system that provides a continuous drainage plane between the lath and weather resistant barrier.
The Masonry Advisory Council recommends that in exterior adhered masonry wall systems, a drainage mat be installed to drain any water that has penetrated to the flashing. A galvanized expanded metal lath, or diamond mesh, should be attached atop the drainage mat.
- Factory-assembled combination of mesh drainage plane and metal lath
- Metal lath: Self-furring 2.5 lb. G-60 galvanized expanded steel.
- L: 97″ +1.5 -0 W: 27″ +/-0.375 T: 0.25″
- Drainage mesh: 90% open weave polyester.
- L: 95.5″ +/-0.5 W: 25.5″ +/- 0.25 T: 0.25″
- Shipped in banded bundles of 10 sheets
- Faster installation and fewer wall penetrations than installing a drainage plane and lath separately
- Combines proven components in an engineered and tested system
- Factory assembly ensures consistent quality
- Clearly shows 1” minimum lath overlap to comply with ASTM C847
- Promotes full lath encapsulation without clogging the drainage plane
- Drainage mesh provides an effective mortar barrier to prevent bridging
- Continuous drainage plane allows rapid, unrestricted moisture flow to the weep holes
- Allows unrestricted air flow behind the lath to help promote drying
- Created and backed by industry leader Mortar Net Solutions™ in partnership with ClarkDietrich™ Building Systems
- Assembled in the USA from 100% USA-made materials
- 3.4 lb., self-furring dimpled steel mesh
- 0.4″ (10 mm) drainage mesh thickness