LathNet™ | The Patented Drainage Plane and Metal Lath System for Adhered Masonry Veneers
Designed for use with stucco, thin brick, stone and other types of adhered masonry
LathNet is a metal lath and drainage plane system that provides a continuous drainage plane between the lath and weather resistant barrier.
The Masonry Advisory Council recommends that in exterior adhered masonry wall systems, a drainage mat be installed to drain any water that has penetrated to the flashing. A galvanized expanded metal lath, or diamond mesh, should be attached atop the drainage mat.
- Factory-assembled combination of mesh drainage plane and metal lath
- Metal lath: Self-furring 2.5 lb. G-60 galvanized expanded steel.
- L: 97″ +1.5 -0 W: 27″ +/-0.375 T: 0.25″
- Drainage mesh: 90% open weave polyester.
- L: 95.5″ +/-0.5 W: 25.5″ +/- 0.25 T: 0.25″
- Shipped in banded bundles of 10 sheets
- 3.4 lb., self-furring dimpled steel mesh
- 0.4″ (10 mm) drainage mesh thickness
- Weep sill screed
- 10′ length, 26 gauge G60 galvanized steel
- Expanded corner bead
- 10′ length
- Double-V control joint
- 10′ length
- Faster installation and fewer wall penetrations than installing a drainage plane and lath separately
- Combines proven components in an engineered and tested system
- Factory assembly ensures consistent quality
- Clearly shows 1” minimum lath overlap to comply with ASTM C847
- Promotes full lath encapsulation without clogging the drainage plane
- Drainage mesh provides an effective mortar barrier to prevent bridging
- Continuous drainage plane allows rapid, unrestricted moisture flow to the weep holes
- Allows unrestricted air flow behind the lath to help promote drying
- Created and backed by industry leader Mortar Net Solutions™ in partnership with ClarkDietrich™ Building Systems
- Assembled in the USA from 100% USA-made materials