HouseNet™ with Insect Barrier™*
- After the first one to two courses of bricks are liad, place a continuous row of HouseNet in cavity or collar joint on flashing (trapezoidal side up) against inside of outer wythe at base of wall.
- Install Housenet directly on flashing at base of wall, above doors, windows, and other openings, and in flashed areas.
- Install HouseNet at every floor level. For wall-cavities that exceed 9′ in height, place an additional continuous trapezoidal strip on wall reinforcing anchors/ties at every 9′ of wall height.
- Flashing should extend to at least 6″ above the top of HouseNet.
- HouseNet should touch both cavity surfaces – trapezoidal side up. HouseNet is compressible to allow for variations in wall-cavity widths.
*2.0″ HouseNet not available with Insect Barrier