TotalFlash® Roll Masonry Cavity Wall Drainage Solution | It's Much More Than Just Flashing
Cuts flashing system installation time. Helps keep veneer walls dry. Over 1 million feet of TotalFlash sold.
The patented TotalFlash Roll Cavity Wall Drainage Solution is a factory-assembled masonry cavity wall flashing system that provides better performance than standard through wall flashing. It combines a flashing membrane, mortar dropping collection drainage mat, and drainage mesh weep tabs into a single, easy-to-install 50′ roll. It provides superior moisture protection, slashes labor costs, and can be custom configured for your job, usually at no additional charge.
- Sold in 50′ rolls
- 90% open-weave polyester mesh mortar dropping collection mat and weep tabs
- 18″ standard height
- Additional sizes available are 12″, 24″ (Custom sizes available on request)
- Five available membranes
- FREE takeoff service, custom sizing, and bid installations help on awarded projects
- Drip edges, termination bars, and termination bar mounting screws available separately
- FREE takeoff service on awarded projects guarantees delivery of the right types and quantities of TotalFlash and components
- One stop shopping means no job slow-downs waiting for separate items to be delivered
- Significantly faster installation time than standard through wall flashing
- Proven overlap and termination method quickly and easily creates air- and water-tight lap joints and terminations
- Integrated weep tabs will not clog from mortar droppings and prevent insects from entering the cavity
- Ideal for restoration projects with a variety of standard and custom sizes
- Clear instructions, extensive product support, simple, fast installation and high quality materials helps assure leak-proof installations to specs
CompleteFlash™ 14″ inside/outside preformed High Corner Boots and end dams, preformed metal 900 outside drip edge corners, metal adjustable drip edge corners, and BTL-1 sealants sold separately.