MortarNet | The Original Mortar Dropping Collection Device
Over 20 Years of installations. Thousands of walls.
Not a single wall failure.
MortarNet prevents moisture damage to masonry cavity walls by preventing mortar droppings from blocking the weep holes. It provides hundreds of clear pathways that allow moisture to flow to the weeps while providing ventilation to help equalize air pressure and dry the cavity. The patented Insect Barrier prevents wall damage and health hazards from insect infestations by keeping insects from entering the cavity through the weep holes.
- Trapezoidal shape breaks up and suspends mortar droppings above the flashing so weeps stay open
- 90% open mesh provides multiple pathways for water flow to the weeps
- Patented Insect Barrier helps prevent wall damage and health hazards from insect infestations
- Fast, easy installation
- Clean and non-toxic
- Will not oxidize, rot, promote mold or fungus growth, or react with common building materials
- 44 % recycled material
- Allows moisture to quickly and easily exit the cavity
- Helps prevent efflorescence, damage from freeze-thaw cycles and mold growth
- Allows proper air movement in and out of the cavity to promote drying
- Prevents air pressure differentials that can force moisture into the cavity
- Installs easily on brick ties in multi-story cavity walls
- Easy to transport, handle and cut, even on scaffolding
- Provides a permanent moisture-management solution for the life of the building
- Recycled content helps with LEED certification
- Helps eliminate callbacks to repair problems due to moisture damage
- Provides masons and building owners with greater peace of mind
Click here to download the Product Overview in pdf form.