Provides a continuous drainage plane behind rainscreen systems and stone and stucco veneers
WallNet allows moisture to easily flow to the weeps, promotes drying to help prevent mold growth and moisture damage, and can help extend the life of rainscreen siding materials by helping them dry from the back.
- 90% open-weave polyester mesh
- Provides multiple pathways for water to flow to the flashing
- Allows air movement in the cavity to promote drying and help prevent mold
- Will not rot, oxidize, support mold or fungus, or react with common building materials
- Remains flexible and undamaged in a wide range of temperatures
- Highly UV resistant
- Prevents the conditions that foster mold growth, spalling from freeze/thaw cycles, efflorescence and wet basements, including:
- Damming by mortar or stucco so moisture can move quickly and easily to the weeps and out of the cavity
- Blocked weep vents from mortar droppings, so air circulation is unrestricted and walls dry quickly
- Air pressure differentials, so moisture is not forced into the cavity and the cavity can dry properly
- Lightweight, fast and easy to install
- Lasts the life of the building
- 100% compatible with standard weep hole and weep vent designs
- Can be applied to all substrates
- Prevents call-backs and repairs due to damage caused by moisture in the cavity
- Helps protect builders and designers from legal issues resulting from moisture damage and mold-related health problems
- Clear instructions, extensive product support, and high quality materials help assure installations to specs
Weep holes must be used with WallNet to allow effective moisture drainage and wall drying. Click here to see how WeepVent by MortarNet and here to see how CellVent by MortarNet can keep weep holes open and prevent insects from entering the cavity through the weeps.
Click here to view the Product Overview in pdf form.