WallNet provides a continuous drainage plane behind stone and stucco veneers as well as rainscreen systems so moisture can flow to the weeps. It also promotes drying to help prevent mold growth and moisture damage, and can help extend the life of rainscreen siding materials by helping them dry from the back.
- 90% open-weave polyester mesh
- Will not rot, oxidize, support mold or fungus, or react with common building materials
- Available in 0.1875" (3/16”, 4.7625 mm), 0.4" (10.16 mm), 1" (25.4 mm), and 2" (50.8 mm) uniform thicknesses
- Sold in 300 SF (27.7368 m2), 125 SF (11.5824 m2) and 100 SF (9.2456 m2) rolls, depending on material thickness
- Remains flexible and undamaged in a wide range of temperatures
- Highly UV resistant
- 0.1875" (3/16”, 4.7625 mm) thick material - Gray color.
- 0.4" (10.16 mm), 1" (25.4 mm), and 2" (50.8 mm) thick material - Yellow color.
Benefits (when properly installed)
- Prevents the conditions that foster mold growth, spalling from freeze/thaw cycles, efflorescence and wet basements, including:
- Damming by mortar or stucco, which does not penetrate the mesh, so moisture can move quickly and easily to the weeps and out of the cavity.
- Lightweight and easy to handle, even on scaffolding.
- Blocked weep vents from mortar droppings, so air circulation is unrestricted and walls dry quickly.
- Air pressure differentials, so moisture is not forced into the cavity and the cavity can dry properly.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Extremely durable for optimal long-term performance.
- 100% compatible with standard weep hole and weep vent designs.
- Clear instructions, extensive product support, and high quality materials help assure installations to specs.
- Prevents call-backs and repairs due to damage caused by moisture in the cavity.
- Helps protect builders and designers from legal issues resulting from moisture damage and mold-related health problems.
Weep holes must be used with WallNet to allow effective moisture drainage and wall drying. Click here to see how WeepVent by MortarNet and here to see how CellVent by MortarNet can keep weep holes open and prevent insects from entering the cavity through the weeps.
Click here to view the Product Overview in pdf form.